That said, if any of you have what you think is the ULTIMATE must-try chocolate chip cookie recipe, please share (either by including the recipe or a link to your cookie post in the comments section). Your fave recipe may already be on my list, but I'd love to see how yours turned out (just so I can have a comparison when I make mine). If your recipe isn't on my list, I may not have a chance to make it, but I'll definitely keep it on hand to make in the future (once the present cookie coma has worn off).
Okay, now that I'm done plugging that, here's your Top 5 from last week's Sweets for a Saturday:
1. Buttermilk Pancakes w/ Maple Syrup - Catalina Bakes
2. Chocolate Crunch Brownies - A Well-Seasoned Life
3. Reese's Cheesecake - My Sweet Creations
4. Easy Caramel Sauce - Happy Home Blog
5. Homemade Pop-Tarts - My Sweet Creations
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.