Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Japanese Dinner Tag Menu

It looks like I've been tagged! Frugal Antics of a Harried Homemaker started this challenge where you have to create a meal in pictures using only posts that you already have on your blog. It's been going around the blogosphere and now Erin of Making Memories One Fun Thing After Another has extended it to me. My first thought was naturally, how in the world am I going to pull this off? As you know, the majority of my posts are about one sweet treat or another. Well, although it was tempting to have a meal consisting of nothing but desserts (wouldn't that be a dream come true), I decided instead to honor my heritage and share a Japanese themed meal.


Sukiyaki


Broiled Sushi


Butter Mochi Cake

And now it's time to tag some others:

Rochelle of The Pretend Chef
Raina of The Garden of Yum
Katie of This Chick Cooks
Amy of uTry.it

This recipe is linked to:
Themed Bakers' Sunday

11 comments:

  1. That's a very good idea indeed and what a wholesome and tempting meal this already makes:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely virtual visual meal... very traditional and authentic:)
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited by this Japanese themed meal - Japanese food is one of my favourites. Plus, my friend is learning Japanese so I'm going to forward this post to her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely meal! They all look delicious! An interesting and fun tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun idea!

    http://www.alittlenosh.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun. That looks like a great meal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm... all of these dishes look so delicious, I don't know where to start! Wonderful recipes. You have a great blog and I'm so glad to have found it! :) I'll be coming back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That butter mochi cake looks way too tempting! Hop on over to our blog to pick up your *award* :) Very happy to tag you first on our list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look wonderful! Thanks for linking up to savory sunday!

    If you are interested in doing a guest post some time I would LOVE to have you!! Let me know :)

    ReplyDelete

  10. Nice information. I’ve bookmarked your site, and I’m adding your RSS feeds to my Google account to get updates instantly. dll files fixer serial key free

    ReplyDelete