Friday, September 30, 2011

Sweets for a Saturday #37

Speaking of sweet, there's a new baking group going on called the 12 Weeks of Christmas Cookies. Each week, we all make and post about a Christmas treat of our choice. This was my contribution for the week:

If any of you are interested in joining in, just let me know and I'll send you the contact info. It's a ton of fun.

And now, without further adieu, here are your Top 5 from last week:


1. Homemade Rainbow Chip Birthday Layer Cake - Piece Love & Cooking

This looks like one fun cake!!!


2.
Flower Cupcakes - My Little Alberta Family

The sweetest garden I've ever seen.


3.
Candy Corn Cheesecake - Munchkin Munchies

You'll have a Happy Halloween with this cheesecake.


4. Oatmeal Cream Pies - Cats and Casseroles

I'd love a couple of these inside my lunchbox.


5.
Chocolate Covered Pumpkin Twinkies - Inside Bru Crew Life

Have I mentioned how much I LOVE pumpkin?



The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies











19 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I'm super excited to see my marshmallow cupcakes in the top five for last week!!!!! Thanks so much and thank you for hosting this sweet little party every week!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS, I submitted Cinnamon Bun Layer Cake for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where to start.They all look yummy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, thanks for hosting. I hope you have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa, I have shared Peanut Butter Polka Dot Bars and Mint Chocolate Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all look amazing!!Thanks for hostess! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting Lisa! I posted my gluten free strawberry cake pops :-) And your chai bars look amaazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The features look lovely as well as your recipe! Thanks so much for hosting Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting us!!!
    Brooke @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy weekend! Thanks for hostessing! I've added our homemade twix bars - Cares

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just linked up the most amazing apple cake you will ever taste. Come over visit and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great collection. Thanks for hosting! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting Lisa! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning! I just posted my White Chocolate Limoncello Cheesecake. Thanks for hosting and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always love seeing all the fantastic recipes posted here each week. I linked up Candy Corn Cookies this week.

    Ellen

    http://everydaysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I linked up with my chocolate cherry bread pudding. Off to check out some of those amazing pumpkin recipes - perfect for October!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I linked up my cinnamon pull apart bread and Nutella cookies. Thanks for hosting!

    http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for hosting Lisa-Happy October:@)

    ReplyDelete