Friday, September 9, 2011

Sweets for a Saturday #34

My how the week flies. It's already time for another Sweets for a Saturday party. To kick it off, here are your Top 5 from last week:

1. Raspberry Hoecakes w/ Lemon Curd - Piece Love & Cooking

Breakfast never looked so good


2. Monkey Bread Muffins - Goddess of Baking

Ooey gooey deliciousness


3. Corn on the Cob Cupcakes - Home is Where the Boat Is


These are so cute and crafty.


4. Cake for One (or Two) - Happier than a Pig in Mud

I could eat the whole thing!


5. Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies - Let's Get Cookin'


These cookies have such a gorgeous color.




The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.


SweetasSugarCookies










19 comments:

  1. Hi! Thanks for hosting! I have linked up Apple Cupcakes and Cupcake Bites. The features look great! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! How fun to make the Top 5! While I can't say I didn't make anything fattening this week... none of it would qualify as sweets. I'm sure I'll be back next week, thanks:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I combined comments for 2 different posts! So here it is again... those corn cob cupcakes are impossibly cute, and I've linked up my Banana Cream Pie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe this is week 34, Lisa!!! SO many wonderful goodies have been shared on your blog~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - I have shared Chocolate Chip Rum Cake and Fruit Pizza. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pancakes look yummy! I made the corn on the cob cupcakes a couple of weeks ago and it even fooled my kids! Too fun. thanks for hosting your great party.
    Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I just discovered your blog and I linked up with my Chai Latte Muffins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All linked up with lemon-lime gelato.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So excited to be #1 again :) Always love lookin' at the new recipes for the week!! I posted my Red Velvet Cake Truffles with Cheesecake Filling & Ooey Gooey Brownie Pecan Pie!!

    XOXO,
    Juliana
    www.piecelovecooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting! I linked up an Inside Out Peanut Butter Cup recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa - thanks for hosting! I linked up the apple cake from my grandma's recipe. Super moist and, in my opinion, the perfect fall cake! (#71)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know how I've missed this link up but I'm so glad I found it! Thanks for having me.

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. HI Lisa, thanks for hosting :) Have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I linked up my peanut butter cheeseball. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow all these recipes look awesome, probably should have eaten breakfast first! Now I want something sinfully sweet for breakfast instead!

    http://pinchofthisthatandtheother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful turn out. Those cupcakes are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Mm! Those strawberry and milk cookies look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lisa, Thanks for hosting. I've linked up Snowskin Mooncake for the Mid-Autumn Festival to share with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lisa! I've linked up my post about Mini Chocolate Strawberry Tarts. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete