Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweets for a Saturday #33

Are you as excited for the holiday weekend as I am? I've already got tons of lovely summer treats planned - Honeydew Melon Sorbet, Reeni's Lemon Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, and of course, another big batch of Peach BBQ Sauce. What are you making this weekend? Link 'em up. But first, here are your Top 4 from last week:

1. Red Hot Velvet Whoopie Pies & Cinnamon Frosting - Piece, Love & Cooking

Ooohh, these are sizzling!

2. Thrifty Iced Coffee - Our Life in a Click

3. Cinnamon Breakfast Muffins - Shugary Sweets

My family is crazy for these muffins.


4. The Best Blondies - A Well-Seasoned Life

With a name like that, how can you resist?





The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.


SweetasSugarCookies












25 comments:

  1. Nice yummies Lisa, have a nice weekend! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Put up a link to my Mexican brownies, aka the way I killed time on Sunday recovering from the hurricane! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so ready for the long weekend! Thanks for hosting--I linked up Rolo Cupcakes this week. :) Your last post with the cinnamon bread looked soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I have linked up Coconut Cream Pie. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Thanks for hosting such a sweet linky party! I have linked up my Chocolate Mint Chip Cupcakes for tonight and will link up my Anniversary cake tomorrow. Have a great weekend!
    I so love this necklace that I won from your giveaway :)I wore it on date night tonight! thanks again! (I'm just rubbing it in since I know you like it too!...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for continuing this fun party :-)
    I posted my Strawberry Breakfast Crepes with Honey Spiced Yogurt. They are easy and delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I posted my S'mores Blondie recipe. I thank you for the opportunity to share my blog and recipes here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MMM Lisa! I've already looked at a number of YUMMIES linked here. I linked up my cherry bread. Thanks for hosting. Enjoy your weekend...your planned food sounds awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another delicious roundup of baked goodies! Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've brought a ton of plums from my father's orchard and I'd really like to make J. Oliver's Plum Bakewell tart this weekend.
    For now I've linked you my Peach and Amaretti crostata.
    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I look forward to your saturday sweets party each week...always so much sugary goodness to drool over:-) Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Lisa! Everyone's treats look so delicious! I've linked my cream cheese brownies recipe from Taste of Home's Guilt Free cooking cookbook. Have a great weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa,

    I posted my chocolate flourless cake. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Lisa, I've linked up my Homemade Piggy Mooncakes for this week party.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lisa, thanks for hosting... have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Linked up my Blueberry Sour Cream Ice Cream. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those yummy blondies sure caught my eye...as did all the beautiful entries this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lisa, everything looks so delicious! I linked up my Peach Pie and Coconut Macaroons. I hope you have a fabulous weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Lisa, I've linked up my Devil's Food Cake with Chocolate Swiss Meringue Buttercream Icing...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have just linked up my sky jello! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting. I think I am in sugar heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We are linked up! Thanks for hosting as always!!! Everyone treats are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm always amazed at the great recipes that are posted and I leave with my mouth watering!! :)
    Hope you are enjoying the holiday week-end!
    I thought I'd go ahead and post my "Peanut Sitting Pretties"! Thanks, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a heavenly collection. Yum-o. I've linked up my multigrain banana streusel muffins!

    ReplyDelete