1. Mini Fireworks Cupcakes - Lady Behind the Curtain
2. Cake Batter Pancakes - Pinch of This, That & the Other
3. Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars - Brandy's Baking
4. Cookie Dough Fudge - Dreaming of White Chocolate
5. Flower Fairy Cake - Home is Where the Boat Is
By the way, in case you didn't already know, my Great Chocolate Cookie Quest of 2011 has begun. Two of the twelve recipes have already been posted - Olive Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies and BAKED Bakery's Chocolate Chip Cookies. And, there's more to come. It's gonna be one yummy journey.
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.