1. Forever Brownies - Pastry Chef Baking
These definitely won't last forever without being gobbled up.
2. White Chocolate Decadence Bars - Life's Simple Measures
Memo to me: Make these ASAP!!!
3. Peanut Butter Choc Chip Pound Cake - All is Amazing
Peanut butter and chocolate? Always a good thing.
4. Brownie in a Mug - The Royal Cook
Satisfy your chocolate craving in an instant.
5. Strawberry Pie - Happier than a Pig in Mud
Love the little strawberries on top.
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.