As for me, my quest for The Best Ginger Cookie by Christmas has finally ended! Twelve recipes, tons of taste testing, and cookies galore, and I've finally found some wonderful favorites that will be keepers. Wanna know which recipe won?
The Ginger Cookie Winner:
Now here's your Top 5:
1. Vanilla Crescents - Catalina Bakes
They look like they're covered with lightly fallen snow.
2. Festive Sugar Cookies - The Traveling Spoon
Perfect for any holiday platter
3. Birthday Cake Fudge - The Royal Cook
What a fun, fudgy idea!
4. Fudge Recipe Collection - Dreaming of White Chocolate
Tons of fudge recipes to make your mouth water.
5. Key Lime Fudge - The Royal Cook
So original!The Rules:
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.