Friday, December 16, 2011

Sweets for a Saturday #48

This week's Top 5 was a pleasant surprise for me. I found out that my treat actually made it to the top #1 spot! But, since the main purpose is to spotlight all of YOU, I'm sharing the Top 6 from this week. Enjoy!




Mud Puddles - Sweet as Sugar Cookies


Root Beer Float Fudge - Making Memories with Your Kids


Rum Balls - The Kitchen is My Playground


Holiday Sugar Cookies - Heidi's Recipes


Eggnog Truffles - Shugary Sweets



The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies










21 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Lisa! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lisa! And hard to believe you've been doing this for 48 weeks! Have a wonderful weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked up my Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies. Thanks as always for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for satisfying my sweet tooth this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, shucks. Thanks for the feature, Lisa! Glad folks enjoyed the Rum Balls. This week, I've linked up 'Yuppy Chow' and Pretzel Cookies with Chocoloate & Peanut Butter Chips. Thanks so much for hosting!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow can't believe my tried-and-true sugar cookies made it to the top 5. Adding your Mud Puddles to my holiday baking list. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the shout out! Your mud puddles are definitely a hit :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa, I have shared my Holiday Bars. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! Everything looks SO delicious. I don't know where to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa! I think my Pecan Tassies are worthy!!! Thanks for hosting and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa, thanks for hosting. And for featuring the eggnog truffles. I must put a shout out for the root beer fudge too, a definite keeper of a recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting for you to make the 'cut' last week Lisa! =) I linked up my choco covered caramels. Thanks for all you do. Enjoy a wonderful Christmas week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Thanks for hosting. Always find some great new blogs here! Have a great "Sweet" holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't made anything sweet for a while but this week I've made Chilli chocolate truffles - great for christmas presents or parties. Have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting every Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Lisa, thks for hosting! Been a while since I joined the fun :)
    Ive linked up my baked french toast :)
    Have a nice weekend - the last weekend before Xmas time! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This meme has been added to the list of Saturday food linkies at Link Rink.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I added a link: http://alice-inwonderland.blogspot.com/2011/12/lots-of-blessings-birthday-cake-and.html. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm a little late, but I thought I'd join anyway! :) I added "Homemade Cream Puffs"

    xo Andrea
    http://gofeastyourself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi!~ I added my Gingerbread Trifle with Eggnog Mousse and Cranberry Mousse today! Thanks for hosting! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow - what a great selection - I'll enjoy clicking through! I added my Christmas Tree Cake Pops and Holiday Cake Balls. Have a great holiday - and thanks for one of the best linkies I've joined!

    ReplyDelete