Here are your Top 5:
1. Pumpkin Pecan Pie Cheesecake - Piece, Love, & Cooking
2. No-Roll Sugar Cookies - Eat Cake for Dinner
3. Peppermint Pigs - Happier Than a Pig in Mud
4. Layered Maple Pecan Fudge Cups - Purple Chocolat Home
5. Christmas Cherry Cookies - No Empty Chairs
And, here's my contribution for the week: What do you do when a batch of Magic Bars doesn't turn out perfectly? You turn them into Magic Bar Truffles!
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.