Friday, December 2, 2011

Sweets for a Saturday #46

Can you believe it's December already? If you're like me, you're already thinking of all the Christmas cookies that need to be baked. As it is, I'm on a quest this month to find the best ginger cookie by Christmas and will be posting at least four recipes each week before announcing the winner at the end. It's gonna be . . . interesting (nah, it's gonna be totally fun).

Here are your Top 5:

1. Pumpkin Pecan Pie Cheesecake - Piece, Love, & Cooking

All the best desserts combined into one.


2. No-Roll Sugar Cookies - Eat Cake for Dinner

Sugar cookie perfection


3. Peppermint Pigs - Happier Than a Pig in Mud

Adorable to the max!


4. Layered Maple Pecan Fudge Cups - Purple Chocolat Home

Totally gourmet!


5. Christmas Cherry Cookies - No Empty Chairs

Bejweled beauties!

And, here's my contribution for the week: What do you do when a batch of Magic Bars doesn't turn out perfectly? You turn them into Magic Bar Truffles!


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies











19 comments:

  1. Linked up my Soft Ginger Cookies. Thanks as always for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! Good luck with your Gingersnap search...I cant wait to see which is your top pick! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa :) Happy Holidays! I linked up some yummy mint cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! Thank you for hosting the link party:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for featuring my peppermint pig Lisa, it was fun to make! Can't wait to see all your ginger cookies-have fun:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I have shared 14-Karat Cake and German Chocolate Caramel Brownies. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa I have missed linking up! Thank you for hosting! I linked up My Hot Chocolate on a Stick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Lisa~Just linked up my White Chocolate Oatmeal Banana Cookies. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for hosting! I have added my apple cider donuts to the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting, enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am linking up for the first time this week with my Easy Cracker Toffee. A Christmas favorite at our house. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Linked up!

    I love Christmas baking so much..this will be fun to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Linked up my Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linked up my Peppermint Chocolate Sandwich Cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Lisa for your nice comment on my blog! I love your blog! I want to try it all =). I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting such a tempting round up! I'm drooling!

    ReplyDelete