Monday, April 23, 2012

Muddy Buddy Peanut Butter Ritz Sandwiches


Yes, it's yet another Muddy Buddy treat - Muddy Buddy Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwiches. You didn't think I was done with them, did you? Not when there's so many delicious options to explore.

This one, in particular, has got to be my absolute fave of the Muddy Buddy creations that I've made. Seriously, the Oreos were good, the Nutter Butters and Teddy Grahams were addicting, but these, ohhhhh these . . . nothing compares. I actually tried them two different ways - chilled and room temperature. The room temperature ones are good if you want all that creamy peanut butter to ooze out when you take a bite. But, I think I like them chilled best of all, there's just something about them when they're cold. I shared them with my "taste testers" and they were over the moon as they ate these. According to them, these are "the bomb." As for me, I couldn't agree more. Score!


Muddy Buddy Ritz Peanut Butter Sandwiches (created by Lisa of Sweet as Sugar Cookies)

1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 c. peanut butter
powdered sugar (for coating)

1 sleeve Ritz crackers
peanut butter

Put some powdered sugar in a bowl and set aside. Melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter and set aside.

Spread about 1/2 tsp. of peanut butter onto half of the Ritz crackers and sandwich them with the rest of the crackers. Dip the Ritz sandwiches in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture. Drop the sandwiches into the powdered sugar and coat. Let set on a piece of waxed paper to let the chocolate set. If desired, you can chill them in the fridge (which I highly recommend).

12 comments:

  1. Yum! Sweet and salty. Gotta give these a try! Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUM! Not only sweet but filling too. May have to try th
    ese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I would eat the whole plate full! ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Ritz crackers WOULD be amazing as muddy buddies!!! GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your muddy buddy treats. Especially these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with Betsy, these look dangerously delicious!! I love fun recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks so fantastic! Great picture. Come and visit us. We have so terrific things to share this week and a great DIY project.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All these muddy buddy recipes and I have NO ritz crackers in my pantry :-(

    ReplyDelete
  9. These sounds delicious! Could you dip the pre-made Ritz/PB crackers that come in a package?

    ReplyDelete