And, speaking of good stuff, here's your Top 5 from last week.
1. The Royal Cook - Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies
Melt in your mouth deliciousness.
2. Catalina Bakes - Poppy Seed Cherry Muffins with Eggnog
These muffins are bursting with goodness.
3. Munchkin Munchies - Caramel Brownie Pie
What's better than chocolate? Caramel and chocolate.
4. New Fangled Housewife - Healthier Oatmeal Cookies
Healthy means you can eat more of them.
5. Nancy Creative - Sunken Apple Pie
All I can say is, I gotta make this!The Rules:
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.