Friday, March 23, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #62

I've had one great week. Apparently, not having the use of an oven has been extremely conducive to creativity. I was able to come up with this No-Bake (frozen) Apple Chai Cream Cheese Pie topped with a spiced oat streusel. It was like eating an apple pie sundae in pie form. Seriously good stuff.



And, speaking of good stuff, here's your Top 5 from last week.

1. The Royal Cook - Famous Paradise Bakery Sugar Cookies

Melt in your mouth deliciousness.


2. Catalina Bakes - Poppy Seed Cherry Muffins with Eggnog

These muffins are bursting with goodness.


3. Munchkin Munchies - Caramel Brownie Pie

What's better than chocolate? Caramel and chocolate.


4. New Fangled Housewife - Healthier Oatmeal Cookies

Healthy means you can eat more of them.


5. Nancy Creative - Sunken Apple Pie

All I can say is, I gotta make this!


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies










29 comments:

  1. That Apple Chai Cream Cheese Pie looks de-lish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cream cheese pie sounds great! I can't imagine being without my oven-not good. Happy weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your apple pie looks and sounds amazing!!!! Thank you for hosting!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'M ALL LINKED UP-THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linked up Lisa! Thanks for the amazing sweets for a saturday party! I love seeing all the delicious treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Saturday Lisa! I shared my recipe for Butterscotch Macadamia Nut Cookies. This recipe is gluten free, but can be made with "regular" flour if you don't have an issue with gluten.
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your picture and since it is a Christmas tree, I probably haven't been to visit for a while too! Everything looks so yummy. We have been trying to drop a few winter pounds so we have been staying away from treats and then I made some cupcakes today and ate way too many. The party makes me want to be bad again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've added my carrot cake, which is slightly healthyier than normal carrot cake but just as delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i've linked up blueberry orange muffins
    enjoy your weekend, Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Apple Chai Looks Delicious.. the other post are awesome!
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very impressive that you came up with such a yummy pie without the use of your oven. I would have been completely useless in the same situation! :) As always, thanks so much for hosting. I linked up an Apple Cake. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm linking up with you this weekend Lisa! You had me at Apple Chai! Love the flavors of chai. Thanks for hosting, and I'll be around later to check out all the sweets ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi lisa! My contribution is Almond Cookies and Gooey raspberry cake. thanks for hjosting! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting this!! the chai apple pie looks DELICIOUS - definitely trying that soon.
    I shared my recipe for Cinnamon Roll Cookies... sweet n' gooey cinnabons in cookie form!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great features Lisa! Thanks for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for Hosting! I shared my Mini cinnimon rolls. #74.
    Now im gonna go see what everyone else has shared.!
    Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi
    Thank you for hosting this sweet party, and hope you're having a wonderful weekend
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  19. It all looks great. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! So many goodies! I liked the sunken apple pie, I a so sure I love it! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am linking up for the first time. I hope I did it right! I have enjoyed going to this sight on Saturdays for many months now. There are so many good recipes on here!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your frozen Chai Apple Cheesecake is brilliant! I going to have to try it! You know the most famous recipes were a mistake that lead to something fabulous. You could be onto something here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. i've linked up chocolate pudding cake too
    have a great week ahead :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh yum! Everything looks delicious, but that apple cheesecake? Wow! I'm drooling. Thank you for sharing...and making my long Monday afternoon a little bit brighter. I hope you are having a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I linked up. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow that is quite a round-up for my raging sweet tooth! Your cream cheese pie is delectable! Thanks for your sweet comment!

    ReplyDelete