Friday, March 9, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #60

It's time once again for Sweets for a Saturday. And here are your delicious Top 5 from last week:


1. French Toast Cupcake - Life's Simple Measures

Cupcake heaven!


2. The Best Chocolate Cake - Country Momma Cooks

"Best" certainly describes this cake.


3. Mint Brownie Bites - Just Call Me Maria

Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!


4. Fantastic Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwiches - The Royal Cook

Icing makes cookies twice as scrumptious.


5. Caramel Glazed Baked French Toast - Joyful Homemaking

Fire up those ovens!


Two treats in one!

The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies










17 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting and Thanks so much for featuring my Chocolate Cake:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I have shared GF Chocolate Chip Cookies. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mint brownie bites look amazing! Happy Weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting, have a great weekend Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. continuing my tropical sugar cookies with new cookie cutters from Karen's Cookies...lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful sweets today. We linked up a new favorite. Irish Coffee. Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa! I added my S'mores Brownie Bars, but I think I did it incorrectly. (More coffee, STAT!) Thanks so much for hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All fixed now. :) Everything looks yummy. Can't wait to hop around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I submitted my eatable cookie dough (no eggs) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa! Today I shared my recipe for Apple Oat Bran Muffins. This recipe is gluten free as long as you can have oats. It uses a millet, rice and oat bran cereal in place of the traditional All Bran wheat cereal that you would normally use. I haven't had a "real" bran muffin in a long time but from what I remember this recipe tastes close to the original.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi, ive linked up my first successful donuts :)
    thks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mmmm these all look amazing! Thanks for hosting :-) I've linked up my pistachio, cherry, and dark chocolate bark!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! I linked up Peanut Butter brownie bites, Blue Moon cupcakes and Lemon Basil cookies.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not being a bake I haven't linked up in a while, but finally I posted some cake recipes! Yuppy!

    ReplyDelete