Thursday, March 8, 2012

Muddy Buddy Teddy Grahams


Whoo-hoo! I hope you're enjoying my Muddy Buddy madness. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check out the other Muddy Buddy goodness I've posted this past week:

And now, I've got another one for you. This time, I decided to try Muddy Budd-ifying some Teddy Grahams. I used the plain Teddy Grahams but I'm sure that chocolate ones would be just as delicious, maybe even moreso.


Dunk those little guys in the chocolate-peanut butter mixture and let them go for a swim. Finish off with some powdered sugar and in no time at all you've got a munchy crunchy oh so yummy snack that will leave you wanting for more. You could probably even add some mini marshmallow bits and have yourself some s'mores fun. Enjoy!


By the way, this Muddy Buddy madness is by no means over for good. I've still got a couple of ideas (or more) up my sleeve that I'm dying to try in the future.

Muddy Buddy Teddy Grahams (created by Lisa of Sweet as Sugar Cookies)

1/2 c. semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
powdered sugar (to coat)
1-2 canisters mini Teddy Grahams

Put the powdered sugar into a bowl and set aside. Melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter in the microwave. Toss the Teddy Grahams into the mixture and coat them completely. Toss them into the powdered sugar and coat. Lay out onto a piece of waxed paper to let the chocolate set up a little.

8 comments: