Friday, January 27, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #54

Yes, this week Sweets for a Saturday is up at its regularly scheduled time. There were lots of awesome treats linked up last week. I honestly think that if there was a cookbook with all those recipes and your mouthwatering pictures in it, it would top the New York Times' bestseller list in an instant. Well, at least you can still enjoy all that sugary goodness here starting with last week's Top 5:

1. Cinnamon Roll Cake - Feeding My Temple

Cinnamon rolls AND cake? Where's my fork???


2. "Homemade" Cookies - Olla-Podrida

These cookies are stamped with love.


3. Corey's Treats - Cooking with K

Chocolate and peanut butter - need I say more?


4. Recession Proof Whipped Cream Frosting - The Traveling Spoon

The secret? No whipped cream required.


5. Cookie Monster Cupcakes - Eat Cake for Dinner

Looks like Cookie Monster has the right idea.


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies










27 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my frosting! I almost whipped up another batch today - just to eat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I am linking up my Yin-Yang Cookies, they're the best of both worlds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just posted a recipe for homemade snickers. Lots and lots of work, but well worth the effort. Enjoy. ~Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature this week....I also have my eyes on that Cinnamon Roll Cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being a gracious host, once again! I liked up my Perfect Bourbon-Chocolate Chunk-Pecan Pie, yumooo!

    XOXO,
    Juliana
    www.piecelovecooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I linked up symphony filled brownies - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa-
    I haven't linked up for a while, but I just made the yummiest treat this past week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to link up before, but now I know what I'm doing!
    Thanks for helping bloggers connect.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for a great "sweets' party:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your linky party. I linked up Banana Honey Bran Bread and some awesome Slow Cooked Steel Cut Oats. enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for hosting. I linked up a really yummy & Easy Caramel coconut chocolate chip pie & some Red Velvet Valentines cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These all look absolutely delicious! I think I need to go into the kitchen and "scrounge" around for something to eat that has lots of sugar in it. Mickie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choices this week. They all look fantastic. We linked up a wonderful molten cocoa cake. Delicious. Come check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like lots of yummy treats again this week, Lisa! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting...I'd like to invite you to CountryMommaCooks Link & Greet Party
    going on now-Sunday night……Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the party! I linked up, cinnamon roll waffles, cinnamon scones and homemade marshmallows. Cannot wait to come back and check out all the great links this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for hosting....I haven't been over for quite awhile and I am glad to see that this delicious linky is still going strong.

    Today I am sharing my Fish Tank Birthday Cake....hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing this link with me, I can't wait to check out the other recipes. I linked my mini french toast doughnuts and mini raspberry white chocolate cheesecake.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I linked my Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes, but got sidetracked and didn't put that name in the "name" field, but my name. Sorry about that! I would have fixed it if I could. :) Thanks so much for the opportunity to share on your site! I'll enjoy browsing your posts as well as the shared ones.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I also linked my triple chocolate crinkle cookies that I posted earlier this week. Got the label right this time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for hosting... I linked up yogurt cake with chocolate chips and baked chocolate coconut donuts

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for the comment on my blog, I have now linked up my Cheer-Up Cinnamon Buns!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My Cinnamon Carrot Cashew Bread is all linked up. Thanks for hosting such a sweet round-up of treats, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I totally messed up when I posted on your blog...I had interruptions with a phone call and when it asked for name I put my name, NOT the recipe name. SO sorry about that.

    I am excited to check out your blog and all of the yummy links that you have shared! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I linked up my cinnamon roll recipe - thanks so much for asking me!! Your blog is great!

    ReplyDelete