As for last week's Sweets for a Saturday, it was awesome. There were a lot of new people who joined in and I welcome all of you and hope you'll continue to be a part of the party.
And, to top it off, I am now on Pinterest!
Okay, okay, enough talk from me. Here are your spotlighted Top 5 from last week:
1. Top 10 Favorite Desserts of 2011 - Eat Cake for Dinner
This is only a bite of the deliciousness she has to offer.
2. Top 10 Most Viewed Recipes - The Kitchen is My Playground
Nutella French Toast - 'nough said.
3. Best 2011 Desserts - Aunt Nubby's Kitchen
Amazing decorating skills!
4. Zebra Cake - A Little Bit Crunchy, A Little Bit Rock and Roll
5. Cheesecake Filled Carrot Cake - That Skinny Chick Can Bake
The absolute epitome of carrot cake!
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.