Friday, January 20, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #53

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I forgot to post Sweets for a Saturday! I have never forgotten, but I guess there has to be a first time for everything. For whatever reason, I kept on thinking that I had another day. That is until about 10PM Friday night when that light bulb went off in my head and I literally freaked. I promise I'll totally remember from now on.

And now, here are your top 5:

1. Valentine's Day Trash - Cooking with K

One man's trash is everyone else's treasure.


2. Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter - The Royal Cook

Just when you thought butter couldn't get any better . . .


3. Joyful Almond, Coconut, Milk Chocolate Cookies - Hannah in the Kitchen

These cookies will have you jumping for joy.


4. Mud Hen Bars - Cooking with K

What's in a name? No matter what you call them, these bars are yummy.


5. Chocolate Covered Brownie Bottom Cheesecake - Angie's Sweet Natured Treats

Chocoholics unite for this cheesecake!





The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies











33 comments:

  1. Thank you for the features this week....you are a "sweetie"! See you next week...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! I left links to my s'mores a la mode and my olive oil cupcakes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, thanks for hosting, not late in my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your linkyT thx. Linked up Potato Chip Chicken and Kahlua Brownies. Both are sinfully good and everyone will love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa...I linked up my Strawberry White Hot Chocolate Frosted "Tree of Love" cake...Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for hosting, and for featuring me this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lisa! Long time no see! I've added my Maple Bacon Biscuit Bake. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great week, Lisa! I've linked up my Cherry-Topped Brownie Bites for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting......stop by CountryMommaCooks today and Link up you wonderful sweets......have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I linked my shirley temple cupcakes! http://leavesandflours.blogspot.com/2012/01/shirley-temple-cupcakes.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I also added banana split cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Lisa, I linked up my chai-spiced bread. Thanks for hosting:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa, I have shared Cinnamon Rolls. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for hosting...i think that is! All these tempting things in one place! I shared two recipes this week, both healthier spins on traditional favorites:

    http://tessadomesticdiva.blogspot.com/2011/04/after-school-no-bake-cookie-snack.html

    http://tessadomesticdiva.blogspot.com/2011/07/flourless-sugar-free-chocolate-chip.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. linked up my recipes from this week! great top five and can't wait to see all the treats this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi Lisa ;-)
    I think that my Lemon bar recipe is exactly the same one that you posted recently ;-> They sound really good now.... o;-p

    I'm currently posting a series on the pies I made for Christmas this year, so I linked up some of those. Thanks for allowing me to! ;->

    ReplyDelete
  18. Last week I was a day early trying to link up, this week your were almost a day late getting ready for me to link up. I think it comes out even. :) Thanks for the wonderful linky. It's the one I link with the very most. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting! This is my first week participating but I will definitely check back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Lisa, I linked up for the first time. Just found your blog and following. Thanks for hosting a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OMG, that brownie cheesecake looks amazing:@)

    ReplyDelete
  22. love, love, love cheesecakes! The featured one looks fab! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great choices! We linked up a Chinese Fortune cookie recipe. Come on over and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I linked up Russian tea cake recipe. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I posted Pineapple Chess Pie today. I am a follower, and hope you will visit mine!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks so much for inviting me!! I posted the Chocolate Mint Cookies!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I've linked up my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip!

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh dear ive forgot about about sweets for a saturaday too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Lisa for inviting me! I hope my link up worked.
    Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  30. Your Sweets for Saturday posts always amaze me! Everything always looks so delicious!!

    ReplyDelete