And now, here are your top 5:
1. Valentine's Day Trash - Cooking with K
One man's trash is everyone else's treasure.
2. Texas Roadhouse Cinnamon Butter - The Royal Cook
Just when you thought butter couldn't get any better . . .
3. Joyful Almond, Coconut, Milk Chocolate Cookies - Hannah in the Kitchen
These cookies will have you jumping for joy.
4. Mud Hen Bars - Cooking with K
What's in a name? No matter what you call them, these bars are yummy.
5. Chocolate Covered Brownie Bottom Cheesecake - Angie's Sweet Natured Treats
Chocoholics unite for this cheesecake!
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.