Last week's Sweets for a Saturday was HUGE!!! There were over 200 treats linked up. Congrats to all those who are in this week's Top 5. Plus, I added another Top 5 to showcase what some newcomers linked up.
1. Hot Chocolate Cookies - Catz in the Kitchen
2. Date Walnut Buttermilk Muffins - SamCyn's Edible Adventures
3. Top 5 Treats from 2011 - Dreaming of White Chocolate
4. Apple Cinnamon Bites - Everyday Insanity
5. Gooey Meyer Lemon Butter Cake - Arctic Garden Studio
1. Melting Snowman Sugar Cookies - Totally Lauren Amber
2. Chocolate Cashew Caramels - Vous Etes Doux
3. S'more Cupcakes - Cupcake Crazy Gem
4. White Chocolate Pumpkin Biscotti - Once in a Lifetime Travel
5. Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars - Everyday Desserts
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.