Also, congratulations to Amy of UTry.it for winning my 1st Blogiversary giveaway!!!
Sweets for a Saturday just keeps growing. With every week there's more delicious recipes and even more wonderful bloggers to get to know. This past party brought in 316 super sweet treats! Amaaazing. I'm really trying to visit as many as I can, but if I don't get to all of you, know that I really appreciate all your support in coming by every week to link up and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. So, without further ado, here were your top 5 from last week.
Here were MY top pics as well:
I just wanted to let you all know that I will be taking a short break from my blog (don't worry) just until Wednesday, February 23. The reason is that I'm going to be taking a big 2-day exam next week so I need the time to concentrate solely on that. Of course, the other reason is that I may/may not have access to the Internet during those days. In the meantime, I will have a guest blogger, Merlot from Goddess of Baking, joining me on Monday and I hope you'll all enjoy reading her post.
I promise I'll try to respond to your comments as soon as possible after Wednesday. As for the giveaway, rest assured. Although your comments may not show up on the post during the break, I will input them all before picking the winner. The winner will be announced sometime on Thursday, February 24 and an e-mail will be sent to the winner.
Thank you all for your understanding.
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.