I recently received this prize from Ana of Sweet Almond Tree and was tickled pink.
Here are the rules:
- In your post, mention the blog that gave you the award.
- Reveal 7 things about yourself you'd like to share with others.
- Choose 10 blogs that you love and award them the same prize.
1. I lived in Hawaii for most of my life, but still don't know how to surf.
2. I love to sing in the shower or anywhere else in my apartment as long as I can convince myself that no one else can hear me. (It's not that I sound bad, I'm just real self conscious.)
3. I'm crazy about Korean dramas. My Name is Kim Sam-Soon and My Girl are two of my favorites.
4. I have always dreamed of going to Italy. According to my mom, if I plan on going to Positano while I'm there, I have to take her too.
5. I'm of Japanese descent, but I can't speak Japanese. However, I can speak Brazilian Portuguese.
6. The one sweet treat I cannot live without is ice cream, especially if it has lots of goodies mixed into it. Cookies and Cream is my go-to flavor.
7. I collect business cards. My sister and I started collecting them years ago just for fun and I've even got a whole bunch of them from Brazil.
And The Awards Go To . . . (drumroll please)
1. HaleyLeann of At Home with Haley
2. CaSaundraLeigh of A Pinch of This, A Dash of That
3. Amy of uTry.it
4. Miranda of Mangoes and Chutney
5. Camilla of Culinary Adventures with Camilla
6. Zoe at Bake for Happy Kids
7. Pretend Chef
8. Laurie of Cookin' Up North
9. Tiffanee of One Crazy Cookie
10. Pam of Pam's Midwest Kitchen Korner
I do hope you'll check out some of these wonderful blogs. They have tons of recipes and beautiful pictures that will have you going back again for more.