Sunday, October 31, 2010

Spicie Foodie - Your Best Recipes - October's Roundup


Nancy of "Spicie Foodie" has just started an excellent event called "Your Best Recipes." Each month, she compiles a roundup of the best dishes that were made in that month by various food bloggers. I submitted my recipe for pumpkin blondies which I loved. The best part is, that anyone can get in on the fun. All you have to do is send Nancy your submission before the end of the month.

It's definitely a way to find the best of the best and you're sure to find some yummy ideas for your table. To see October's roundup, click here. And, if you have a desire to have your most mouthwatering creation featured on her blog in November, go here to find out more.

10 comments:

  1. Lisa, you are wonderful! Thank you so much for helping get the word out and for being a part of the YBR this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea!! I didn't know about this so thanks for bringing it to our attention Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea! thanks for bringing this up - I'd love to participate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this - I will definitely check it out!

    Ramona
    http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oo thanks so much for posting about this! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to go check this out. Great idea.

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I had had the time - the result is indeed a mouth-watering round-up.

    ReplyDelete