Saturday, July 7, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #77

1. Lofthouse Sugar Cookie Bars - The Royal Cook

Oh boy do I ever know how good these are!


2. Peanut Butter Bars - The Royal Cook

Peanut butter and chocolate are the perfect combo!


3. Gooey Cookies n' Cream Bars - In Her Chucks

This picture is worth a thousand words.


4. Texas Sheet Cake - Marty's Musings

Mmm, chocolate!


5. Rainbow Swirl Cookies - Food Fun Life

These cookies are like a work of art!


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.


SweetasSugarCookies













15 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting! I'm excited to share my cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting, Lisa! Have an excellent weekend~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Thanks for hosting! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting!! Have a sweet weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for hosting this sweet party

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting a wonderful party. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, thanks for hosting! I linked Strawberries and Cream Pie. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's always a delight stopping by! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lisa, I have shared White Chocolate Chip Pound Cake and German Chocolate Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa!! I'm new to your party and a new follower as well! I'd love if you could visit me as well!

    Thanks for hosting :)
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for hosting, Lisa. I linked up #17 and 18. Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All linked up for this week :)

    Thanks for the feature! I know what a big fan you are of Oreo's...these a a real winner :) You have got to try them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! Love your site-I'm your newest follower and would be honored if you'd become a follower of mine as well @ bakingblissful.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend!

    -Kristen @ bakingblissful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I linked up my fresh cherry chocolate brownies. Thanks for hosting, as always!

    ReplyDelete