Friday, February 3, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #55

Welcome back to another Sweets for a Saturday. Let the sugar rush begin!

Your Top 5:

1. Big Pan O' Sugar Cookies - Lark's Country Heart

Yup, you're definitely gonna need a big pan of these.


2. Perfect Bourbon Chocolate Chunk Pecan Pie - Piece Love & Cooking

Pecan pie perfection indeed!


3. Cake Balls - The Royal Cook

What a great way to make cake twice as good.


4. Cinnamon Rolls - Moms Every Day

Homemade cinnamon rolls are always a treat.


5. Chocolate Chip Pizzookie - The Royal Cook

The best way to make chocolate chip cookies.




SweetasSugarCookies












11 comments:

  1. So excited to be #2 this week!! Thanks for hosting. I linked up my Mini Brown Butter-Flat Apple Pies for this weekend. Can't wait to see these delicious treats :)

    XOXO,
    Juliana
    www.piecelovecooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks delicious! Thanks so much for hosting Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, I have shared High Tea Lemon Cookies. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting...I'd like to invite you toCountryMommaCooks Link & Greet party going on now-Sunday midnight…have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lisa for the High light! I am linking up again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing link party again. I always get great ideas. Today I linked up Cranberry Ricotta Pancakes and a Rustic Pear Tart. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We linked up a cookie today. Some really wonderful recipes to chose from.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Today I’m linking up my Banana Bread Muffins.

    Drop by Fusion Fridays at jennifercooks.com and link up your goodies! {Open thru Wednesday}

    Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Lisa, this is the second week I try to link up and my submission doesn't show on the page. I wait 10 minutes before refreshing to see it and still it's not visible. I get the confirmation email saying that it's been submitted, but still then it doesn't show up.... kind of bummed.

    Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa
    I'm sharing today my "Cherry Coffee Cake"
    Thanks for hosting this wonderful and sweet party, and hope you have a wonderful weekend
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete