Friday, August 12, 2011

Sweets for a Saturday #30

I must say I definitely look forward to Sweets for a Saturday. There's so many original ideas and I always see tons of things that I simply have to try. Speaking of must-trys, here are your Top 5 from last week:

1. Nutella Banana Bread & Peanut Butter Streusel - Piece, Love, & Cooking



2.
Great Harvest Cinnaburst Copycat Bread - Kimmy's Kitchen



3.
Frosted Sugar Cookies - Indulge



4.
Snickers Tall Cake - The Kitchen Cookie



5.
Lemon Cake Baked in a Jar - Munchkin Munchies


Talk about yumminess galore. Think you've got what it takes to make the Top 5? Let's see it!!!


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.


SweetasSugarCookies










25 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm excited my frosted cookies made the top 5! :) Thanks for hosting Lisa, I linked my blueberry crisp and chocolate salted cupcakes.
    ps- your double cinnamon sherbert looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great start again this week, Lisa! Thanks for hosting~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, there are always so many lovely desserts to check out! Thanks so much for hosting, I look forward to this party every week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature. I won't be linking this week, we are getting ready for a few days at the beach. Not much cookin' goin' on. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delight recipes like always!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, I have linked up Streusel Fruit Bread, Peanut Butter Chip Chocolate Cookies, Orange Yogurt Mini Muffins, and Lemon Cookies. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! I have linked up my Dr Seuss Cotton Candy Flavored Cupcakes. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I linked up my Chocolate Chip Banana Snack Cake this week. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe I got the #1 spot again :) Thank you thank you thank you!! I added my Peaches & Cream Dutch Babies, Boozy Bourbon Pecan Pie-Chocolate Cheesecake Bars, and my "Southern Classics" Cake that is layers of Carrot Cake+Hummingbird Cake+White Chocolate Cheesecake with White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Frosting!! Thanks for being such a gracious host once again :)

    XOXO,
    Juliana
    www.piecelovecooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like another sweet week. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa,

    I've linked up my Mango-Banana Gelato...thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lisa yet another great week. Andi
    thewednesdaybaker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Linked up my Brownie Bites. Thanks Lisa!

    http://jerseygirleats.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lisa, I brought you some yummy lavender truffles. Hope you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I linked my Fresh Sweet Cherry Crumb Pie...although it says MOMentum. Guess I need a cup of coffee this afternoon. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting! I posted my red currant lemon pot de creme.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Lisa! I've linked up my Chocolate Popcorn recipe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've been away for a while...glad to be back and able to join the party :-)
    Thanks for having it!
    The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie
    http://spiflipflopfoodie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything looks delicious!!

    I linked up a really easy Cream Cheese Fruit Pie.

    Ellen

    http://everydaysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I linked up my Cinnamon Streusel Bundt Cake. All the entries look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, that's an amazing collection of treats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Another great week, I've linked up my Classic Victoria sponge with fresh strawberries

    ReplyDelete
  24. I linked up my chocolate chip cookies, fig newton cookies, fig and coffee bread, and chocolate zucchini bread! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete