Thank you for all your sweet comments last week. I'm still making the rounds with all your treats, but rest assured, I will get to all of you.
This week I've gotta give props to Juliana of Piece, Love, & Cooking. Her recipes have been absolute hits these past few weeks and upon looking at the stats for this week, I found that her treats had taken not one, not two, but the Top 3 spots for last week's Sweets for a Saturday. So, here's her treats as well as the other Top 3.
1. Deep Dish Key Lime Meringue Pie - Piece, Love, & Cooking
2. Chunky Monkey Bread - Piece, Love, & Cooking
3. Banana Brittle Caramel Cake w/ Nutella Buttercream - Piece, Love, & Cooking
4. Key Lime Magic Cookie Bars - Cooking with K
5. Kit Kat Cake - Faith and Daisies
5. Tres Leches Cupcakes - The Sweet Swiper
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.