And now, here's just a few of the things that caught your eyes last week:
1. Chocolate Cake with Caramel Ganache - Arctic Garden Studio
2. Easter Egg Cake Pops - Cooking Creation
3. Oreo Crunch Brownies - Goddess of Baking
4. Chocolate Birds' Nests - Dinnertime Ideas
5. Petit Fours for Easter - My Hobbie Lobbie
5. Lemon Brownies - There's Always Thyme to Cook
I'm sure that all of you, like me, now have a to-make list a mile long. But, be prepared because it's about to get a lot longer. It's now time to gimme some sugar and share your sweets!
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.