Saturday, December 8, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #97

1.  Turtle Cheesecake Pudding Cookies - What's Cooking Love

 


2.  Crazy Good Rice Krispie Treats - The Royal Cook



3.  Mexican Wedding Cookies - Chocolate Chocolate and More Chocolate 

 


4.  Dulce de Leche Ginger Cookies - No Empty Chairs



5.  Oreo Stuffed Pudding Cookies - Dreaming of White Chocolate


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies







8 comments:

  1. What yummy looking features! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you are still doing the Sweets for Saturday. Can't believe #100 will be coming up soon! I have been taking a bit of a blogging break, but am getting back in the game again! Hoping to post something sweet soon. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting, Lisa. Great features too.

    -Lisa.
    Sweet 2 Eat Baking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, I have shared Watergate Cake. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I posted the vanilla bean sables. Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,
    I am sharing my Candy Cane Popcorn today! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa, Thank you for hosting this Blog Hop! I love to bake, so I'm happy having found your lovely blog,
    Have a great Sunday,
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for continuing this great linky...lots of tasty treats this week :-) I posted one of my new favorite roll-and-cut cookies. Chocolate Espresso Chocolate Chip... and decorated the Christmas shapes with traditional royal icing. It was fun and tasty!

    ReplyDelete