Friday, September 7, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #85

1. Slice of Heaven Cupcakes - Amy's Cooking Adventures



2. Nutella Cloud Cupcakes - Life's Simple Measures



3. Old Fashioned Fudge Cake - A Flock in the City



4. Lady Behind the Curtain - Donut Sticks



5. Japanese Honey Cake - Something Sweet


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.




SweetasSugarCookies










10 comments:

  1. I'm in chocolate heaven looking at the features! Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linked up and took a button. Glad to have found you, thanks for being such a great hostess! Karen @ BakingInATornado http://BakingInATornado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my Donut Sticks. Today I am sharing my Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies! Thanks for hosting and have a GREAT weekend!
    ~Sheryl @ Lady Behind The Curtain~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting every week, Lisa! Have a great weekend,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the party. Have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa
    Thank you so much for featuring my Japanese Honey Cake !:)
    I'm honored!
    Hope you're having a great weekend and thanks for another party

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, thanks for hosting, I linked Peanut Butter Balls and Microwave Hot Fudge Sauce today. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The recipes look delicious! We linked up a monkey bread recipe today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, you have a nice blog:)
    I m following you now. Meriem

    ReplyDelete