It's like a party in your mouth!
2. Really Fudgy Brownies - The Alchemist
Super rich = super yummy.
3. Oatmeal Blueberry Chocolate Chip Cookies - The Newfangled Housewife
Good to eat and good for you.
4. Dole Whip - My Sweet Creations
I love Dole Whips!
5. Gluten Free Fudge Brownies - Hannah in the Kitchen
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.