And now, here are your top 5 from last week:
1. White Chocolate Blondies - Catalina Bakes
2. Pumpkin Doughnut French Toast Casserole - Piece Love & Cooking
3. Candy Corn Cupcakes - Cupcakes with Sprinkles
4. Spooky Halloween Bundt Cake - Let's Get Cookin'
5. Homemade Tootsie Rolls Candy - Baking and Boys
A great treat from the queen of all things chocolate.
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.