At least there's the weekend when I can have a sweet reprieve browsing through the delicious goodies that all of you make. And to kick this week's Sweets for a Saturday off, I bring you last week's Top 5:
1. Strawberry Swirl Cream Cheese Pound Cake - A Well-Seasoned Life
2. Luck O' The Irish Brownies - Let's Get Cookin'
3. How to Make an Ice Cream Cake - Julie's Sweet Shack
4. The Best Texas Chocolate Sheet Cake - Nancy Creative
5. Penuche Fudge - Dreaming of White Chocolate
Aren't they all just yummy? But, that's just the tip of the iceberg. It's now time for all of you to share your stuff. And, judging from what I've already seen on your blogs this week, it's gonna be one scrumptious weekend.
- Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
- Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
- Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
- Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
- Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.